“This is a very healthy and simple salad to make; even my non-cooking husband can whip it together in minutes. We’ve served this to friends over the years, and they always ask for the recipe.” —Radelle Knappenberger, Oviedo, Florida
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide salad greens among four plates; top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p26
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peachy Chicken Salad on Salad Greens
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review