Peachy Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide salad greens among four plates; top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peachy Chicken Salad(7)
Sort By :
My wife loved this!
Love the peaches and chicken together. Very yummy!
We don't normally care for "sweet" things for dinner, but I was in the mood for a different summer salad for a light supper, so gave this a try; as much for the healthy ingredients as for the interesting combination of flavors. It is very refreshing and satisfying, and quite delicious. My family has given it thumbs-up for a repeat performance. I also used ripe nectarines for their texture, as they are slightly firmer and added some chopped apple; but stuck with the walnuts and raisins. I also added Arugula to my greens for the peppery taste, and it really balanced the flavors. Thanks for a great recipe that helped expand our tastes a bit.
I , too used necterines instead of peaches. Also, since I don't care for raisins, I used dried cherries, I think you could also use dried cranberries.
Very tasty. Don't care for raisins. Tried dried cherries instead. Or could use craisins. Also, necterines instead of peaches.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >