- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, stir the mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and tarragon until smooth. Add chicken and toss to coat. Stir in grapes, peas, peaches and pecans. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Chicken Salad in Country April/May 1996, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peachy Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2011
This is very good