- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil and butter; remove and keep warm. Stir in the peaches with juice, brown sugar, orange juice and soup mix to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; return chicken to the pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peachy Chicken(11)
Sort By :
If you're getting bored with plain old chicken, I suggest trying this. Easy recipe to make and very flavorful.
A huge hit with the whole family.
I've made this many times now!
This recipe was great but I did feel that it was missing something flavor wise.... but that also could have been my fault b.c. I forgot the onion soup mix which would have added a lot of flavor. Overall this was great and I will be making it again and I won't forget the soup mix next time.
I love this recipe! So glad I found it here since the page it's on in the magazine is so sticky and dirty due to the numerous times I've made it. Me and my whole family love this chicken!
Loved this recipe. I would double the sauce next time though.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >