- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons peach preserves or flavor of your choice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- Separate dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 7-in. x 3-1/2-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth; spread over rectangles. Roll up from a long side; pinch edges to seal. Holding one end, loosely coil each.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each coil with 2 teaspoons preserves. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to wire rack.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over the tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Peachy Cheese Danish
Sort By :
Just this morning, my husband thought we should have some rolls *or something for breakfast*. Will definitely be making some time this week for him. Thank you for sharing!! K.
I've made these Danish three times already, and they are soooo good! Mine didn't look quite as perfect as the photo, but nevertheless, they were enjoyed immensely by my family and myself. I have also used apricot and raspberry preserves with excellent results.