Peachy Blueberry Cobblers Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 to 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Pour into two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and blueberries.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (calculated without ice cream) equals 300 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Blueberry Cobblers
"Followed recipe as written. Excellent! Good suggestion about using Splenda, will try that next time."
"Being diabetic, I substituted Splenda for the sugar. As my husband has a sweet tooth, I added 1 1/2 T. Splenda mixed with 1/2 t. cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg to the fruit before putting them on top of the batter too.. It was such a hit! He wants me to double the recipe when I make it again. You can be sure I will. This recipe is a winner!"
"This is such an easy, cozy dessert for two. The flavors together are deliciious. We use this recipe often."