Peachy Blueberry Cobblers Recipe
"We love the combination of fruit as well as the ease of preparation for this dessert," shares Carmen Edwards of Midland, Texas. "Sometimes I double the recipe and serve it to guests. Everyone is always happy when they arrive at my house to find these comforting cobblers waiting for them."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 to 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Pour into two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and blueberries.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (calculated without ice cream) equals 300 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC