Peachy Blueberry Cobblers Recipe
"We love the combination of fruit as well as the ease of preparation for this dessert," shares Carmen Edwards of Midland, Texas. "Sometimes I double the recipe and serve it to guests. Everyone is always happy when they arrive at my house to find these comforting cobblers waiting for them."
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 to 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Pour into two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Blueberry Cobblers in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p49
Reviews for Peachy Blueberry Cobblers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2010
This is such an easy, cozy dessert for two. The flavors together are deliciious. We use this recipe often.