Peachy Berry Shakes
I love making smoothies on summer afternoons. This fruity shake is refreshingly cool on sweltering days.
—Adrienne Hollister, Sultan, Washington
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla, peach or strawberry yogurt
- Whipped cream, slivered almonds and whole fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peaches, strawberries and
- yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream, almonds and strawberries. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 302 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.