Peachy Berry Shakes Recipe
I love making smoothies on summer afternoons. This fruity shake is refreshingly cool on sweltering days. —Adrienne Hollister, Sultan, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla, peach or strawberry yogurt
- Whipped cream, slivered almonds and whole fresh strawberries
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peaches, strawberries and yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, almonds and strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 302 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC