I love making smoothies on summer afternoons. This fruity shake is refreshingly cool on sweltering days. —Adrienne Hollister, Sultan, Washington
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla, peach or strawberry yogurt
- Whipped cream, slivered almonds and whole fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peaches, strawberries and yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, almonds and strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Berry Shakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p224
Reviews for Peachy Berry Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review