Peachy Barbecued Ham Kabobs
Skewers of ham, bell pepper, and pineapple are basted with a sweet and spicy barbeque sauce, and dinner's on the table in 30 minutes!
4 ServingsPrep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready In Time: 30 min
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb. fully cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 (12-inch) bamboo or metal skewers
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray cold grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to
- medium heat. Thread ham, red peppers and pineapple chunks onto
- Combine preserves and barbecue sauce in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds. Reserve half of sauce.
- Grill kabobs turning occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes. Baste with apricot
- mixture the last 2 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4
TIP: This recipe can also be prepared using a grill pan on the stove top. Cook times are the same when pan is covered while cooking.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 677, Total Fat 21.4g, Saturated Fat 7.5g, Cholesterol 64mg, Sodium 1810mg, Total Carbohydrate 101.8g,