- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and halved crosswise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/2 cup pickled hot jalapeno slices
- 6 pounds pork baby back ribs, well-trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Cut ribs into 3-rib portions; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place half of the ribs in a 6-qt. slow cooker; pour half of the sauce mixture over ribs. Repeat layers. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker; keep warm. Strain cooking juices, reserving peaches and vegetables. Skim fat from cooking juices; thicken if desired. Stir in reserved peaches and vegetables; serve with ribs. Sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Baby Back Ribs in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2015, p48
Reviews for Peachy Baby Back Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review