Peachy Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seeded chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the peaches, avocado and lime juice. Add the remaining ingredients; lightly toss just until combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, fish or chicken. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 53 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Peachy Avocado Salsa
"very tasty would make again"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.