Peachy Angel Food Dessert
I love angel food and serve it often to company. This way anyone, no matter what their diet, they can enjoy dessert!—Lois Walters, Beaconsfield, Iowa
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- Tear cake into bite-size pieces; set aside. Prepare whipped topping
- according to package directions; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; fold in
- whipped topping. Add cake pieces; stir gently to coat evenly. Spoon
- into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Top with pie filling. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.