- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- Tear cake into bite-size pieces; set aside. Prepare whipped topping according to package directions; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping. Add cake pieces; stir gently to coat evenly. Spoon into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Top with pie filling. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Angel Food Dessert in Country Woman May/June 1993, p35
Reviews for Peachy Angel Food Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review