- until smooth. Beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream
- cheese mixture.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with half of
- the peach mixture; repeat layers. Sprinkle with reserved crumb
- mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove
- sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 492 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now