Peaches 'n Cream
For moms and daughters who want to bond in the kitchen, start with seasonal fruit and cream to plate up in simple, refreshing ways. —Dorit Ritter-Haddad, Livingston, New Jersey
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add vanilla;
- beat until soft peaks form. Arrange fruit on a platter; top with
- whipped cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 336 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.