Peaches 'n Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Arrange fruit on a platter; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 336 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n Cream
"This was absolutely delicious and easy to make. However, next time I'll make it just using low fat whipped cream and brown sugar because heavy whipping cream has 50 cal just per one tablespoon.. and I love whipped cream, so those calories aren't hard to add up for me!"