For moms and daughters who want to bond in the kitchen, start with seasonal fruit and cream to plate up in simple, refreshing ways. —Dorit Ritter-Haddad, Livingston, New Jersey
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Arrange fruit on a platter; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n Cream in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p24
Reviews for Peaches 'n Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review