Peaches 'n' Cream Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced peeled peaches (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Place peaches in two small baking dishes. Add syrup; stir gently to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until peaches are tender. Serve warm or chilled with cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 341 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream
"Delightful. I went strict to the recipe and they were delicious. Thank you!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.