Peaches 'n' Cream Tart Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, flour and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. tart pan with removable bottom. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a chilled small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add extracts and orange peel; mix well. Beat in the whipped cream on low speed. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange peaches and raspberries over filling. In a small saucepan or microwave, melt preserves and honey; mix well. Carefully spoon or brush over fruit. Cut into wedges to serve. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peaches N Cream Tart in Country Woman May/June 1995, p9
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review