- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In
- another small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat
- in orange juice and extracts. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over
- In a small bowl, combine peaches and lemon juice. Arrange peaches and
- raspberries over filling.
- In a small saucepan, combine preserves and honey. Cook and stir over
- low heat until melted; strain. Brush over fruit. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 347 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.