Peaches 'n' Cream Raspberry Tart Recipe
- 2 cups crumbled soft macaroon cookies
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced or 3 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1. In a food processor, combine the crumbled cookies, pecans and butter; cover and process until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 11-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
- 2. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange juice and extracts. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over crust.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine peaches and lemon juice. Arrange peaches and raspberries over filling.
- 5. In a small saucepan, combine preserves and honey. Cook and stir over low heat until melted; strain. Brush over fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice: 347 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Raspberry Tart
"I made this and it was delicious! I was in a hurry and couldn't find soft macaroons so I substituted the hard, flat macaroons and it still came out great."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.