Peaches 'n' Cream Raspberry Tart Recipe
- 2 cups crumbled soft macaroon cookies
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced or 3 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1. In a food processor, combine the crumbled cookies, pecans and butter; cover and process until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 11-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
- 2. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange juice and extracts. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over crust.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine peaches and lemon juice. Arrange peaches and raspberries over filling.
- 5. In a small saucepan, combine preserves and honey. Cook and stir over low heat until melted; strain. Brush over fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 347 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Raspberry Tart
"I made this and it was delicious! I was in a hurry and couldn't find soft macaroons so I substituted the hard, flat macaroons and it still came out great."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.