Peaches 'n' Cream Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches. Top with almonds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 227 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Pizza
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.