- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches. Top with almonds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Pizza
Sort By :
5 STARS EXCELLENT
I love this simple elegant desert. To me it's a special desert for when company comes over and I make it often. I do add in fresh peaches and extra brown sugar topping. Thank you, Linda Patrick, for sharing this wonderful recipe! p.s. I'd give it 4 Stars but the stars didn't come up for me to rate.
This is delicious. I made it for our dessert for Father's Day dinner. Very quick and easy. I made it the night before and just kept it in the refrigerator.
Sounds delicious, but I have a problem with the nutrition facts--they are totally useless when there isn't a specific serving size and the recipe doesn't give an exact number of people it serves.