“With a crispy crust, this sweet pizza is topped with almond-flavored cream cheese and a tantalizing peach-pie filling,” writes Linda Patrick of Houston, Texas. “I get rave reviews every time I serve it.”
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches. Top with almonds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p52
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review