Peaches 'n' Cream Graham Dessert Recipe
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1. Line an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap; coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Reserve 2 tablespoons for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into prepared pan; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows with orange juice; stir until smooth. Cool. Whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into marshmallow mixture. Fold in peaches.
- 3. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Using plastic wrap, lift dessert out of pan; cut into four pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 295 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Graham Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.