Peaches 'n' Cream Gelatin Dessert Recipe
"Dinner guests are never too full for this light luscious dessert," says Cyndi Brinkhaus of South Coast Metro, California. "You can make it ahead to cut down on last-minute fuss. Plus, the graham cracker crust and pretty layers always draw raves."
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach or orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/4 cups cold water
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually add the milk. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Cut peach slices in half lengthwise; arrange over top. In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in the cold water. Refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Gently spoon gelatin over peaches; chill until set. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Gelatin Dessert in Country Woman November/December 2003, p41
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Gelatin Dessert(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >