Peaches 'n' Cream Cups
For a no-fuss dessert that's as cool and refreshing as a summer breeze, try these tasty treats with a gingersnap crust and creamy yogurt filling.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 gingersnap cookie, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and ginger; set aside. In a small
- bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Fold
- in peaches.
- Spoon into two 6-oz. custard cups; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 231 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.