Peaches 'n' Cream Cups Recipe
For a no-fuss dessert that's as cool and refreshing as a summer breeze, try these tasty treats with a gingersnap crust and creamy yogurt filling. —Suzanne McKinley Lyons, Georgia
- 1 gingersnap cookie, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine crumbs and ginger; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Fold in peaches.
- 2. Spoon into two 6-oz. custard cups; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 231 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Cups
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2011
"Goin' into my recipe box"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC