For a no-fuss dessert that's as cool and refreshing as a summer breeze, try these tasty treats with a gingersnap crust and creamy yogurt filling. —Suzanne McKinley Lyons, Georgia
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 gingersnap cookie, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and ginger; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Fold in peaches.
- Spoon into two 6-oz. custard cups; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Cups in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p14
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2011
"Goin' into my recipe box"