Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with
- butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for
- 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 241 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now