Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 241 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.