Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 241 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.