Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 241 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.