This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p297
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.