Peaches 'n' Cream Cooler Recipe
Here's a delicious way to cool off on a sultry summer evening. This creamy fruit drink is not too sweet but plenty refreshing. My family and friends love it! -Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup apricot nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 4 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup carbonated water, chilled
- 1. In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add sparkling water; cover and process until blended. Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 209 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Cooler
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC