Peaches 'n' Cream Cooler
Here's a delicious way to cool off on a sultry summer evening. This creamy fruit drink is not too sweet but plenty refreshing. My family and friends love it!
-Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup apricot nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 4 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup carbonated water, chilled
- In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process
- until smooth. Add sparkling water; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One 1-cup serving (prepared with fat-free half-and-half) equals 209 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.