- 1 cup apricot nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 4 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup carbonated water, chilled
- In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add sparkling water; cover and process until blended. Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Cooler in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p39
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review