Peaches & Cream Jelly Roll Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- Line a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; sprinkle with flour and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs on high speed for 3 minutes. Beat in vanilla and salt. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture becomes thick and lemon-colored. Fold in biscuit mix. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Unroll cake; spread half of whipped cream over cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with peaches and remaining whipped cream. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter. Dust with remaining confectioners’ sugar. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Peaches & Cream Jelly Roll
Sort By :
With the biscuit mix you're going to find that this isn't your normal cake texture. Make sure you beat the eggs really well, a solid 3 minutes. You want them foamy, those air bubbles will help your cake be lighter.
Sue Stetzel ~ Online Community Manager, Taste of Home
measured all ingredients, cake did not raise, tasted okay, but was very thin