Peach Wine Coolers Recipe
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the peach slices, brandy, honey and lemon slices; stir in wine. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 151 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Peach Wine Coolers
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.