Peach Wine Coolers Recipe
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the peach slices, brandy, honey and lemon slices; stir in wine. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 151 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Peach Wine Coolers
"Fresh peaches from my tree, a little apricot brandy......yum! My husband particularly enjoyed eating the peaches when the drink was gone."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.