- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the peach slices, brandy, honey and lemon slices; stir in wine. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forPeach Wine Coolers
"Fresh peaches from my tree, a little apricot brandy......yum! My husband particularly enjoyed eating the peaches when the drink was gone."