This is a delicious toasted sandwich with a sweet taste from a peach and a little zip from the salad dressing. Everyone raves about it, especially my grandkids. —Donie Langstone, Wathena, Kansas
Featured In: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Spread two bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with turkey, cheese and peach slices. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peach Turkey Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p11
Reviews for Peach Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2012
"Love..loved..love this sandwich!"
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2012
"Completely agree with GoofyGirl53. Great tasting sandwich."