- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Spread two bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with turkey, cheese and peach slices. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Peach Turkey Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Love..loved..love this sandwich!"
"Completely agree with GoofyGirl53. Great tasting sandwich."
"The flavor combinations were awesome in this sandwich. You could taste each one as you took a bite. My husband is not one to like things like this put together, but he loved it. I had some fresh local peaches and they were perfect for the sandwich."