Peach Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
This is a delicious toasted sandwich with a sweet taste from a peach and a little zip from the salad dressing. Everyone raves about it, especially my grandkids. —Donie Langstone, Wathena, Kansas
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1. Spread two bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with turkey, cheese and peach slices. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 357 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 948 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 22 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC