This is a delicious toasted sandwich with a sweet taste from a peach and a little zip from the salad dressing. Everyone raves about it, especially my grandkids. —Donie Langstone, Wathena, Kansas
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Spread two bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with turkey, cheese and peach slices. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peach Turkey Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p11
Reviews for Peach Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review