Peach Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Spread two bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with turkey, cheese and peach slices. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Peach Turkey Sandwiches(3)
Sort By :
Love..loved..love this sandwich!
Completely agree with GoofyGirl53. Great tasting sandwich.
The flavor combinations were awesome in this sandwich. You could taste each one as you took a bite. My husband is not one to like things like this put together, but he loved it. I had some fresh local peaches and they were perfect for the sandwich.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >