Peach-Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 cup instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 snack-size can (4 ounces) diced peaches, undrained
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 bone-in center loin pork chops (10 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, peaches, water and butter. Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the bone. Stuff with the peach mixture and secure with wooden toothpicks. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine preserves and mustard; spread over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 stuffed pork chop (prepared with reduced-sodium stuffing mix, reduced-fat butter and reduced-sugar preserves) equals 507 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Reviews for Peach-Stuffed Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.