- 1 cup instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 snack-size can (4 ounces) diced peaches, undrained
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 bone-in center loin pork chops (10 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, peaches, water and butter. Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the bone. Stuff with the peach mixture and secure with wooden toothpicks. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine preserves and mustard; spread over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Peach-Stuffed Pork Chops
"Very easy and tasty. Had no peaches so I used diced mangoes and subbed apricot preserves for peach preserves. Next time will spread the preserves and mustard on the last 10-15 minutes."
"I am a very finicky eater, but this is delicious!"
"I followed this recipe exactly except I used fresh peaches and it is delicious. My husband loved it! I doubled it since I was feeding four."
"I used the boneless pork chips. It was very good."