- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granola cereal (without raisins)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; flute edges. line the pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and peaches. Spoon into pastry shell. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, granola, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Streusel Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p221
Reviews for Peach Streusel Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2016
"Made this last night but had to make it gluten free so subbed oatmeal for granola andhubby loved it."
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2011
"Good tasting recipe, a nice combo of traditional pie & "crisp"."