Peach Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1. If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the remaining berries in a blender; add the peaches, yogurt and sugar. Cover and process until smooth.
- 2. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with reserved berries. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 152 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Smoothie
"I made this and it tasted great and fruity!"
"DH and kids loved this smoothie. It wasn't super sweet and I did leave out the cinnamon, b/c I wasn't sure if the kids would like that. The natural fruit flavor really came through!"
"This tasted great!"
"I tried this recipe, but used frozen fruit instead. I halved the ingredients to make one serving and then added 1/4 cup milk. I also blended the cinnamon into the smoothie. Turned out delicious!"