Peach Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the remaining berries in a blender; add the peaches, yogurt and sugar. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with reserved berries. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Smoothie(5)
Sort By :
I made this and it tasted great and fruity!
made this for the girls this morning... after one sip the 8 yr old exclaims "You should make this more often!" Though I think next time I'll leave out the sugar all together. I used the 1 tbsp and it was pretty sweet. This with a slice of banana bread makes a perfect summer breakfast...
DH and kids loved this smoothie. It wasn't super sweet and I did leave out the cinnamon, b/c I wasn't sure if the kids would like that. The natural fruit flavor really came through!
This tasted great!
I tried this recipe, but used frozen fruit instead. I halved the ingredients to make one serving and then added 1/4 cup milk. I also blended the cinnamon into the smoothie. Turned out delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Slushies >