This creamy delight is easy to make. For a mixed-berry version, try using a half cup of strawberries and a half cup of raspberries.—Harriet Cummings, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the remaining berries in a blender; add the peaches, yogurt and sugar. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with reserved berries. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peach Strawberry Smoothie in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p10
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Smoothie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review