Peach Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- 2. Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: This pie is best eaten the same day it's prepared.
1 slice: 344 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Pie
"Anybody tried using frozen peaches?"
"This is one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. I plan to make it for Thanksgiving and double the recipe using a 9 x 13 pan."