Peach Strawberry Pie
A prepared graham cracker crust features lovely layers of sweetened cream cheese, canned peaches and glazed strawberries.—Judy Long, Limestone, Tennessee
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese.
- Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for
- up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: This pie is best eaten the same day it's prepared.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.