Peach Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- 2. Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 344 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Pie
"Anybody tried using frozen peaches?"
"I've made this recipe twice and both times I ran out of pie. This is a definite winner and it's so easy to make..."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.