A prepared graham cracker crust features lovely layers of sweetened cream cheese, canned peaches and glazed strawberries.—Judy Long, Limestone, Tennessee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Peach Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p7
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review