A prepared graham cracker crust features lovely layers of sweetened cream cheese, canned peaches and glazed strawberries.—Judy Long, Limestone, Tennessee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Peach Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p7
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2010
"Anybody tried using frozen peaches?"
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2009
"I've made this recipe twice and both times I ran out of pie. This is a definite winner and it's so easy to make..."