Peach Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Strawberry Pie(3)
Sort By :
Anybody tried using frozen peaches?
I've made this recipe twice and both times I ran out of pie. This is a definite winner and it's so easy to make...
This is one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. I plan to make it for Thanksgiving and double the recipe using a 9 x 13 pan.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Peach Pie Recipes >
- Peach Pies >
- Peach Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >