Whip up this creamy concoction from Martha Polasek of Markham, Texas as a refreshing and nutritious snack or a quick chilled breakfast. Because you can use frozen fruit, you don't have to wait until peaches are in season to enjoy this delicious drink.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 68 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.