Peach Pudding Dessert Recipe
“We usually have a bountiful crop of luscious fresh peaches every summer,” says Connie Sanborn of Lawrence, Michigan. “My family likes them just about any way they get them, but this quick recipe is a special one for us all.”
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 4 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat brown sugar and butter on high for 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and sour cream.
- 2. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with peach mixture; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Serve or refrigerate. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 302 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Peach Pudding Dessert
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC