- bowl, beat egg yolks until slightly thickened. Gradually add sugar,
- beating on high speed until thick and lemon-colored. Beat in milk,
- melted butter and vanilla. Fold in flour mixture.
- With clean beaters, beat egg whites on medium until stiff but not
- dry; gradually fold into batter. Pour batter into skillet. Bake
- 22-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm
- with whipped cream and pecan halves if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 411 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.