- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Place the peaches in a bowl. Combine flour and sugar; sprinkle over peaches and toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- For each bundle, place half of the peach mixture on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Sprinkle crumb mixture over peaches. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until peaches are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peach Pie Bundles in Country Woman May/June 2005, p35
Reviews for Peach Pie Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review