- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup each all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1-1/2 cups drained canned sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flours, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats and oat bran just until combined. Stir in peaches and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Peach Oat Cookies in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p15
Reviews for Peach Oat Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review